The random rants and meaningful musings of seven digital divas (who happen to have MS)

Friday, December 21, 2007

Quick update

Brooke_07
As some of You may be aware I've been missing for a while. Right now I'm in a really dark place & can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. Yeah, I know it's there somewhere but for the timebeing it escapes me. So as you can imagine it's been kinda hard to "show face".

Things haven't been good with me for a few months but I was coping because normally that's what I do. Put on the brave face & pretend that it's all good!!

I won't go into details because am hurting way too much right now to even bring myself to actually admit what happened but I've taken steps too put the situation right.
Anyway think am gonna leave it here coz am not really making any sense.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.

Ms xxx

2 comments:

Naughty but Nice said...

Oh Brooke sorry to read you have been having a tough time!!! I hope you find that light at the end of the tunnel sooner rather than later!!!!!!!

Candy Cane said...

Don't apologise hun, we all have to go through those dark times. All of us Ms Xs are pretty good 'copers' but that doesn't mean we're immune to getting down when lifes problems pile up. I sat in a doctors office last week crying cos my eyebrows are falling out and he can't make it stop. I felt so pathetic crying over something so trivial when FFS I deal with having MS.... it's just I dont want anymore problems lol how come i got so many when they were being dished out??? huh??? Anyhoo, back to you. Please don't be scared of asking for help or having a chat with your friends it'll help, honest (christ i talk about my problems all the time) and i know when theres loads going on in your head its too daunting, and you're too exhausted to try and articulate it, that's why I haven't been blogging quite so much over the summer. But anyway... my point is... your friends are here for you... and i'm a huge advocate of councilling! You get to talk for an hour about yourself with no interuptions, right up my street! The eyebrow Doctor actually did refere me to a clinical psychologist... I must have made a good impression LOL
All my best wishes sweetheart xx