The random rants and meaningful musings of seven digital divas (who happen to have MS)

Monday, January 7, 2008

Helllllooooooooo

Smokey
Hi all,

Just a quick note to say I am still alive, I have not forgotten about you all.

I am very well at the moment, my MS is not effecting me, so I am making the most of it, getting out and having fun. I have a job, think I might have already mentioned this to you. I kinda have a BF, ish.

As I said my health is good both physically and mentally. Life is looking up and I really am making the most of it, my thinking is "this can't last forever so might as well do the things now".

I don't really know what to say as I don't want to get too personnel here, but I do still love you all and thank you all for your support so far.

Hugs and Kisses

Smokey

No comments: