The random rants and meaningful musings of seven digital divas (who happen to have MS)

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Been blah, but better

Quiet here, innit? I think we're all suffering from an attack of the winter blahs.

I've been off university sick, which irritates me immensely. I know I needed to (listen to your body, as I tell everyone else in JJ's) but it doesn't mean I have to like doing it! Basic problem was my liver decided to start acting up, because of the meds I'm on for all my various ailments. The GP and I agreed various changes to my meds schedule which has pretty much sorted out the liver probs, but being ill with that made the MS kick off.

Grrrrr.

Anyway, here I am now - as of yesterday, back at uni. Well, at home, cos I have nothing I need to go in for this week so I'm working at home. You get the general idea though.

Tomorrow I have a hospital appointment with a neuro (not my usual one) who may have made his mind up whether I can have Novantrone. I suspect the answer is going to be "no" as I need a healthy liver to get it, and mine has just been acting up...will see what he has to say for himself though!

Hope you're all well xx

No comments: