The random rants and meaningful musings of seven digital divas (who happen to have MS)

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hello from me

Well its been ages and ages and then some more. Just thought was time I checked in to say I'm still here! What have I been up to? Not very much, sometimes it seems doing the essentials to get through each day takes up well most of the day.



There seem to be friends and family who led very exciting lives who do more in a week than you do in a year, and its hard sometimes not to feel jelous when they say oh I went on the tube here, and popped up there for weekend and all things that take no planning but for me would require some much organization!



I think we learn to enjoy and get pleasure from the smaller things in life, and its only when you look back at how much you have changed you think, no is it really me? Dont know if thats good or bad thing, guess if we dont change we go mad?

No comments: