The random rants and meaningful musings of seven digital divas (who happen to have MS)

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Don't faint - I'm still here!!!

It has been such a long time since I've posted anything on here, I have been around I promise and I have called in from time to time to have a nose around but haven't felt compelled to write my own boring drivel lol. In fact I haven't really got anything to post about now really but just wanted to say hello to you all.

The weather is lovely, although I have to avoid going out in it. We knew the heat affected me so made sure my motability car had Air Conditioning. Well we went out last Tuesday only to find the AC is blowing out hot air??? We still did our errands with the windows open but it was no good, I got indoors ok and then promptly slid out of my wheelchair!!!! After a lot of huffung and puffing and asking for help we managed to get me up (I really must loose some of this weight), luckily no damage done just a few bruises which are now fading. I am making sure now that any journeys we do between now and Thursday (the car is going to be fixed then)are short and that I am not sitting waiting in the car for too long.

Nothing really exciting going on in my life, in fact this year has been a bit of a bummer really with illnesses (not just mine) things breaking, filling in forms forms and more forms etc etc

But I'm still smiling and the sun is shining, what more do I need!!! Hope you are all well and managing to keep cool.

No comments: