The random rants and meaningful musings of seven digital divas (who happen to have MS)

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Big Brother!

It must be nearly summer Big Brother starts tonight, or Bug brother as I call it, And would you belive it a disabled person ! Guy who is visually imparied, it will be interesting to see how it works out. I thought at first would be very manic place to go but on consideration I think Big brother could prove very helpful.

.. This is big brother... you are 1 step away from falling into the swimming pool. This is Big Brother.. we have located the remote you are looking for its on the table. How handy would that be! Shopping delivered every week, tasks to complete, oh wait thats real life...

Still not having hidden cameras is good thing, noone is keeping track how many chocolate bars I have eaten or how messy my hair looks, so guess it has its advantages too!

No comments: