The random rants and meaningful musings of seven digital divas (who happen to have MS)

Sunday, March 4, 2007

What to say ...

Smokey
What to say ...

This week has been uneventful. Everyday I woke up to let the decorator in, and then dozed on the sofa for the remainder of the day.

On Friday I woke up, let Bob the decorator in, then took my little Tom cat to the vets to discover that he was not fully neutered in the first place. So I am taking him back down this Friday for the operation.

Also this Friday I went into London to watch the Tempest, a Shakespeare play. This was tiring but good. I spent all of Saturday in bed recovering.

Thank you all who gave suggestions on how to get my bladder to do as it should. I have tried wiggling my butt, shouting, tilting my head, independently and together, but to no avail. It still does not like peeing. The mission continues!!!

That is all I can come up with to share with you. My health seems to be getting better. I can at last walk unaided. All that remains in my bladder problem. I have been to the doctor who tested to make sure there is no infection, and there is none. Good old MS.

Have a good week and good health

xxx

4 comments:

shop-till-you-drop said...

Oh I have the opposite effect, just reading about other peoples bladders makes me want to wee!! BRB hehehe

Funky Mango said...

Maybe we could combine bladders? Mine LOVES weeing lol

Smokey said...

Funky Mango I can think of no other person I would much rather combine a bladder with than you. lol

Candy Cane said...

I've just had deja vu (sp?) about swapping bladders with someone.... hope they dont want it back, its useless anyway!