The random rants and meaningful musings of seven digital divas (who happen to have MS)

Monday, May 28, 2007

Bank Holiday

Shop-Till-You-Drop
Howdy, its a Bank Holiday a rainy Bank holiday, would love to report been up to non stop excitement today but sadly no such luck. It seems I like most people I know have been stuck in with the heating on, watching rubbish tv. Still at least there was no football on :)

For those of us who find it difficult to get out and have a social life in the more conventional sense of the world the joolys joint chat room is a fantastic place to waste away the hours. To me its like the sofa in the tv series Friends, you know your going to be able to sit down, put your feet up and chat with friends. I will always be thankful there is a place I can go and be me. So if you haven't been in yet try it and see (No haven't been paid for this plug honest)

Look forward to hearing what my fellow blogers are doing this weekend obviously something far more interesting than me!

2 comments:

Funky Mango said...

social life....sorry, remind me?

Anonymous said...

A quiet day but very hot.staying inside to overuse the a.c. cloudy and very muggy.Not feeling to energetic, Maybe it is best for me to stay quietly inside I really have been trying to stay out of trouble. I mean honestly.lol