The random rants and meaningful musings of seven digital divas (who happen to have MS)

Saturday, February 10, 2007

First time blogging

Smokey
My first ever entry into a blog, of any kind, so please be patient with me. When Jooly mentioned this blog I thought, what a great idea and was delighted and honoured when she asked me to be part off it, so I leapt at the chance! Now though my mind has gone blank and I do not know what to write.

I am female in my early twenties, I got diagnosed with RRMS during my late teens. I have been on a rollercoaster ride emotionally and physically since then. At the present moment I am in a very up and down relapse, some days are more bearable than others, some days I am more physically able than others.

Today I manage to avoid all rugby related situations as sport really does not appeal to me. I went into town and amazingly brought nothing!

I will no doubt tell you more about me as and when something comes into my head to share with you. For now I wish you all a great weekend (what remains of it) and good health.

1 comment:

Julie Howell said...

Welcome, Smokey! Look forward to reading more of your posts x