The random rants and meaningful musings of seven digital divas (who happen to have MS)

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Got hot

Naughty But Nice
Hi all, hope you are all feeling fine and if it has got hot where you are hope the heat isn't draining you too much. Yesterday we had to go and run some errands and after a few hours in the car I was completely flaked out (and we have air conditioning!!!). Thankfully it has cooled down a little today so it's much more bearable.

Well got my UTI sorted. It seems the 3 days worth of anti-b's I got given was enough to knock it on the head, so thats good. And I was fit and well and rearing to go at the Prince concert. I had a really great time and he was absolutely fabulous!!! I think it's the best Prince concert we've been too and we have been to quite a few. Anyway I won't go on about it here as I know he isn't everyone's cup of tea (eh Candy Cane?? lol). All I can say is roll on next Tuesday!!!

I joined facebook a couple of days ago, no idea what I'm doing but found a few people I know on there, I really think I am going back to my teenage years, what with a myspace page and now a facebook one lol. Oh well I am sure it will keep me entertained for a little while.

2 comments:

see see rider said...

I joined facebook last week, within a minute of registering someone i really didn't like wanted to be my friend! I'm sorry but we are not friends in real life so why should you be in here? I didn't want my picture in there but other people have already posted my picture and are now pointing me out to the rest of the world. Needless to say I deactivated myself pronto! I can't stand those things, whats wrong with picking up the phone?

Naughty but Nice said...

My picture is all over the net anyway see see lol. The only people I've got as friends are people that I am in contact with anyway, just thought I'd check the place out to see what all the fuss was about, it will all be forgotten in a few weeks time lol. Luckily I have only had one request to be someone's friend and I just ignored them as I didn't know who they were!!!!!